In order to understand how CX leaders can create two-way conversations with their customers, we go back and take a look at a burger company that had to physically create a new way to have conversations.
Experience: Helping companies master the tools their employees need to be successful
Inspiration: In-n-Out Burgers
Modern Day Execution: Kyle Lacy, CMO of Lessonly
- “If you make an experience simple and you make it great, I think you’re winning.”
- “There’s a huge difference between lecturing and coaching. Coaching is working with someone and helping them do it. That’s where real training and development happens.”
- “You should be thinking about the prospect experience all the way to the first purchase, all the way to the second, third, and fourth purchase of the customer lifecycle.”
- Organizations need to have two-way conversations with their customers and their employees. The best customer experiences are those that allow customers to feel heard.
- Your employees are your most valuable resource in generating conversations. Companies with great customer experiences invest in their employees.
- Create simple, great experiences that allow customers to grasp the environment in which they are working.
Thanks to our friends
This podcast is presented by Oracle CX.
Oracle CX helps you build lasting customer relationships, by making every interaction matter. From acquisition, to loyalty, and everything in between.
Build, protect, and differentiate your brand with Oracle. Learn more at oracle.com/cx