How can Mario be both a seemingly indestructible plumber and a masterclass of digital adoption? What lessons can cx learners get from 80s video games? Stay tuned because it’s about to get tubular.
In this episode of Often Imitated, we hear from Rafael Sweary about how digital adoption is bringing WalkMe to the forefront of every industry.
Experience: Using tutorials to help your customers get the most out of your product
Inspiration: Mario and the Game Genie
Modern Day Execution: Rafael Sweary, Co-founder and President of WalkMe
- Empower your customers by giving them control over their customer journey.
- Digital adoption and digital transformation make it easier to walk your customers through new features and updates.
- Identify what your customers need to enhance their cx, then zero in on how to best equip them with the information necessary to enjoy your whole product.
- “If somebody expects something and you give him exactly what he expected, he will be happy, but they wouldn’t be ecstatic. You get into this wow factor of an experience once it’s over your expectations, once it’s something that you haven’t thought about.”
- “Customer experience is not static. The standards are moving higher with every day that goes by with every customer that joins.”
- “Digital adoption is becoming critical. It’s a basic need. ”
Rafael Sweary LinkedIn
Thanks to our friends
This podcast is presented by Oracle CX.
Hear more executive perspectives on CX transformation at Oracle.com/cx/perspectives