ABOUT THE GUEST
The Space Race was a time of exciting development in science and technology. Did Neil and Buzz actually land on the moon? Who are we to say? (Kidding!) But what we do know is that the push to leave Earth’s atmosphere drove huge advancements in the technology of the time. One of the key lessons we can learn from The Apollo Missions is that with wildly important goals come impressive feats. And that extends to your customer experience philosophy.
Today, we’re hearing from Abakar Saidov, Co-Founder and CEO of Beamery, about how huge goals can launch your organization’s CX into the stratosphere. He shares insights on how to reframe talent acquisition, having data-backed CX, addressing CX fringe cases, and much more.
“What our business has been doing is not just building much better workflows for the organization, but actually equipping them with the AI and the skills to be able to do that.” – Abakar Saidov
* (0:00) Neil’s one small step for CX
* (5:13) Beamery’s north stars (not a space pun)
* (7:09) Talent acquisition during the pandemic
* (8:20) A new way to look at hiring
* (11:35) Beamery’s stance on data-based CX
* (14:20) Focusing on the CX outliers
* (15:34) Transforming your company’s CX
This podcast is presented by Oracle CX.
Hear more executive perspectives on CX transformation at Oracle.com/cx/perspectives